50,000 views!!! Thank you all!

Yes, I've made it! 
I didn't plan this far ahead, I didn't even prepare a speech! *Whips out a speech!!

It's been a terrific journey, reaching to this point was a dream when I started blogging 4 years ago, now that I'm here. I'm thinking of the next summit to climb.

 
I'm my 50,000 reader!!



You will notice a new "minimalistic" theme, how do you like it?


Thanks for being a regular reader and supporter, and I will see you in a new milestone soon enough!

Random question, has anyone missed the Game of the week column? 

Update: I'm putting podcasts on hold for now, too much effort with zero reward!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I found the comment section.... it was hiding below the you might also like section - I needed to scroll more.

    You are on your way to 100,000... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Khadija for your support!
      Yes I will, next stop 100,000!
      :)

      Delete

Please tell me what you have in mind, I won't publish any hurtful or demeaning comments.

شاركني برأيك في التعليقات. لا تقرأ وترحل!!